Quick Start Guide
Short manual. The basic orientation in displaying and adjusting the heat pump parameters…
Quick Start Guide – Touch Terminal
Short guide to operating multifunction touch screen. The basic orientation in displaying and adjusting the heat pump parameters…
End User Manual – Touch Terminal
Manual for Heat Pump Control, temperature and humidity measurement, internet connection via WiFi or Ethernet and other control via Web or Mobile Applications.
Download Newsletter: Wireless Heat Pump Control
189.22 kB | Download
Do you want to know more?
For more information, please, contact your local dealers. If you need more details, please contact us: email@example.com
We are preparing for 2022 – heat and cooling meter
The heat and cooling meter with M-Bus interface consists of a completely newly developed static fluid oscillator and an interchangeable pair of temperature sensors.
We are preparing for 2022 – 6 mixing circuits
cPCOe card with 4 mixing circuits.
- software integration into the heat pump controller
- 2 mixing circuits of the controller are expanded by another 4 mixing circuits
- 4 temperature probes and 4 relay outputs
News 2021 – Touch Terminal
Multifunction touch screen with online connection.
- new Master Therm User Interface
- original environment integrating all terminals . . .
- temperature and humidity probes, WIFI and Master Therm server connection and etc.
Product line 2020
New design and more…
- new design grid
- same color matching corners and frame
- new base mounting and modified pipe outlets
Customization and tunning
Silver (RAL9006), red (by type) – standard production
Optional: External unit colour on demand – RAL code
Extension box with 6 (2+4) heat circuits
6 relay outputs…
Optional: Terminal by type or with Status indication of HC1-6 outputs…
Note: The examples and pictures are indicative only.